For independent language trainers that need to accelerate their business…
For sales advisors in language schools that aren’t achieving their objectives…
For managing directors that are struggling with running their language school…
If you fit any of these profiles, and you feel like you’re stuck and can’t get ahead, then some one-to-one coaching might be the solution for you.
We’ve helped dozens of managing directors, employees and independents to get ahead in their language training business.
Coaching is when you have a specific problem and you need an outside expert to help you. There are several different techniques, but the one we favour here is more of a consulting approach with practical advice to get you moving quickly. We don’t coax the solution out of you, but prefer to present it to you and set you targets to get you to your goal as quickly as possible.
As a new freelancer, I didn’t really know how to go about marketing myself–we teachers aren’t really inclined to “selling ourselves”, and especially at the right price. Joss’ coaching helped me understand that setting the right prices, the right products, and branding myself were essential to creating a successful freelance business. More importantly, his coaching helped me pinpoint exactly how to do this. Today, I have completely redesigned the way I market my services, and that has allowed me to more than double my asking price. This in turn has allowed me to reduce my contact hours so that I can dedicate part of my time to marketing and product development. Thanks to Joss, I now have the tools and techniques to continue building my freelance business.
Christina Rebuffet, www.christinarebuffet.com
How Does It Work?
It’s very simple:
1. You contact us and ask for a free one-to-one chat. This takes place via Skype or Google Hangout, and we ask you a series of questions about your role, your business, your past and where you want to get to. It usually takes an hour. All advice given here is free. Most of the time, there are several, valuable takeaways that will set you on the right track. At the end of the call, we will make you a proposal for 1, 2 or 3 coaching sessions based on what we think you need to achieve. The price per session is €150, payable after each session by PayPal or wire transfer upon an invoice being sent to you.
2. Once your decision is made, the objectives and the schedule for the sessions are laid out. Before each session we ask you for a maximum of information, and we look at your web site and any other materials needed to ensure that no time is wasted.
3. The session takes place via Skype or Google Hangout and lasts between 1 hour and 90 minutes. The time passes very quickly! We look a practical solutions, but these could also include emotional obstacles to why you’re not achieving your goals. At the end of a session, a recap is made, and the next session (if needed) is scheduled. A written summary is then sent to you with your goals to achieve for the next session.
4. Between sessions, you can send us emails and ask us questions for help. We can also give you opinions on many different areas such as elearning solutions, blended learning solutions, partners, marketing tools, etc.
5. Once the sessions are over, you should be back in charge and on your way to getting where you want to be. Of course, the responsibility is with you, but we’ll do our best to help you get there!
Are you interested?
Then get in touch! We’ll set up a free first call and as long as we feel that you have the capacity to progress, we’ll find out a way to help you. Speak to you soon!